Last week on Wednesday August 13th I had the pleasure of presenting at LeadsCon NY 2014 Invite Only Buyer Summit. I spoke about my true passion of SEO and how it is far from being dead.
Topics / Discussion Points I Covered:
- A detailed look how SEO fits into the Internet Marketing landscape.
- SEO is not dead because it has one of the highest ROI’s.
- SEO is not dead it got harder.
- Google still wants relevant on page optimization.
- Review of Google updates: Penguin, Panda, Payday Loan, Pigeon.
- Top Funnel SEO – Remembering the whole life-cycle of keywords a persona might be using.
- Schema Markup – Sending additional trust signals.
- Parasite SEO – Leveraging the authority of 3rd party sites.
- Link building done the right way.
- What if links went away? What would we do?
- Over coming penalties.
Below you will find the slides I presented:
“SEO is Not Dead: The Past and the Future of SEO”