Congratulations! You have managed to establish a base of fans and followers for your business. If you haven’t gotten that far yet, hold your horses and get working on that first!
Now you’re looking for ways to leverage your following to benefit your overall online footprint, reputation, and most importantly, customer acquisition.
Here are a couple of simple ideas to get you moving in that direction. For an in-depth analysis and custom strategy, get in touch with us.
Doing a survey that you could later use the results to elaborate a PR piece, or even work on an infographic is a good way to leverage your fans and followers.
Examples of surveys (depending on your industry of course):
- How many hours to you spend commuting every day?
- How many hours of sleep do you get on average a day?
- How often do you trim your beard?
- What activity do you wish to have more time to do?
SurveyMonkey is a great service that you can embed on your website, but of course there are many other providers out there.
Setup a Quiz on your blog, and share it to Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
Buzzfeed does the best job at this, check it out:
Some quiz ideas could be:
- What does your facial hair say about you?
- What Celebrity Beard Would You Be?
Let us know your ideas and we’ll be glad to post them here.