The Good Feet Store
Bringing digital automation to 140+ brick & mortar franchises
THE GOAL: SET UP AND ORGANIZE AN
EMAIL NURTURING PROGRAM FOR 140 STORE LOCATIONS
The Good Feet Store came to Elevated.com with a large, underutilized contact database. The custom arch support franchise was looking to improve lead capture and lead nurturing to drive more feet into their brick and mortar locations nationwide. We:
- Developed and implemented a lead capture strategy that included a a variety of lead forms.
- Completed discovery & analysis to select a best fit marketing automation platform tool, then managed the migration and set up.
- Developed a automation funnels with custom-coded HTML emails.
- Created 160 automations, personalized to each store, to create a relevant and timely email experience for the customer.
Our challenge was to build an email automation strategy that served offline locations and built the overall database size. Every email needed to be “from” the contact’s nearest store location. Elevated recommended two Email Automation platform options, and Good Feet selected ActiveCampaign. We managed the migration, set up and implementation of the core email marketing automations within the platform.
Elevated developed and implemented email & metric strategies that:
- Boosted customer lifetime value with strategic engagement
- Captured more leads from the website visitors with geo-targeted lead capture
- Nurtured new leads to purchase by familiarizing them with local stores
- Delivered relevant, helpful and personalized information automatically to more than 200,000 contacts
- The Welcome Series emails were well received and resulted in high engagement rates (>30%).
- ActiveCampaign proved to be a helpful tool for the client to segment and communicate with customers.
- Elevated completed the inital automations, and paved the way for The Good Feet Store’s internal marketing team to take over the day-to-day maintenance and one-off email campaigns.
LET’S GET REAL
Give us 15 minutes of your time, and we will tell you if we think we can help or not. Click the button, fill out the form, and we’ll email you to coordinate a time to chat.