As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation rapidly unfolds around us, we feel it is important to lean into our values and be transparent about how Elevated is responding to the outbreak.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and our community, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
We are following the CDC Guidelines for businesses. As of March 13, 2020, Elevated has put the following measures in place, and we will update this information accordingly to reflect any fundamental changes to our plan.
We are encouraging everyone in our business community to observe the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing.
- We have implemented a full-time work from home policy. Elevated has long prioritized work-life balance. Allowing our team to work remotely three days a week is part of that philosophy. As of March 13, 2020, we have asked our employees to stay home five days a week and continue to provide the same superior service to our clients. We have a tried and tested remote work infrastructure that supports open communication and accountability. We are grateful to our team members and our clients for their adoption of this approach in these trying times.
- All company-related travel is suspended until further notice.
- All in-person meetings are suspended until further notice.
- Continuing Education for our employees is vital to providing innovative solutions for our clients. We are actively encouraging our employees to attend virtual marketing conferences and webinars to remain current on trends and strategies that will help our clients weather this storm and maintain an optimum level of digital success.
In addition to the CDC Guidelines, here are a few resources we’ve been following to stay informed from a business perspective:
- Implications for Business – McKinsey & Company
- Covid-19 SBA Financial Assistance, Resources & Guidelines – Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 Strategies and Policies of the World’s Largest Companies – Gallup, Inc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Account Manager or to me directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support in these challenging times. We hope that you, your employees and families stay healthy and safe.